Deductive, Inductive, Abductive
- Statementand Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action
- Analytical Reasoning.
Mental Ability Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their sub sections, Venn diagram.
Basic Numeracy (Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis)
- Number System, Problems on Numbers and Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Compound Proportion,Percentage, Average,H.C.F., L.C.M., Square Root, Cube Root, Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Area and Perimeter of Simple Geometrical Shapes.
- Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart) and Interpretation of Categorized Data, Sampling, Probability, Linear Regression and Correlation, Distribution (Binomial, Poisson & Normal).
General Science & Technology
General and Everyday Science
- Basics of Physics, Chemistry and Biological Sciences.
- Basic Knowledge of Computers and Use of Information Technology in Administration,e-governance, e-commerce.
- Food and Nutrition, Health Care.
- General Issues on Environment, Ecological Preservation, Conservation of Natural Resources, Wildlife and Biodiversity.
- Contributions of Scientists in the Development of Science and Technology with Particular Reference to India
- Importance of Science and Technology in development of India
Important Technological Concepts and Advancements
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Space Technology and Robotics
- Forensic Science Technology
- Food and Nutrition Technology
- Defense Technology
- Other Recent Technologies and Innovations
- Technology Related Issues Regarding Intellectual Property Right.
Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Dairy and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan
Various Scientific & Technological Projects of Rajasthan